Optibus & Trillium Hub 2023
North America User Event
About the Conference
We are thrilled to invite you to the Optibus & Trillium North America Users Conference 2023 in Anaheim! This exclusive event will bring together our customers across US and Canada for a unique opportunity for our users to connect, share knowledge and experiences, learn about what is new on the platform, and get 1:1 assistance at our “Garage”. Our customers are a diverse section of the public transit community including planners, schedulers, operations managers, and project managers – all building excellent public transportation services.
What can you expect during the conference?
The Anaheim Regional Transportation (ART) will be our Host Agency for the Optibus Hub Conference, listing below all you need to know.
- Headliner Keynote: Join our celebrated speaker Mary Leary, who will discuss the future of Innovation at the FTA, including updating procurement and data standards as part of her upcoming work plan.
- Customer Panel: Witness Customer success stories live, featuring a panel of diverse customers about their experience with Optibus and Trillium.
- Panel on Interoperability: Learn more about open data and the power of GTFS and why it matters
- Panel on Electric Vehicles: Get ready for engaging discussions about Pilots and whole fleet conversions
- Panel on Strategic Planning Setting up for Strategic Planning Product Release: Dive into the world of Next-gen Strategic Planning Challenges and Opportunities
- Product Roadmap: Witness a showcase of what to expect in the days to follow
- Breakout sessions: We have a plethora of exciting sessions including around: EV Scheduling Tips and Tricks, GTFS Flex or Websites, and, Preference Builder
If you have any questions or require further assistance, contact us at NAHub@optibus. com and we will be happy to help!
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim!